Powder coating is an ideal technology for surface finishing of aluminium and steel products. The surface resists to weather conditions while keeping its original appearance and character. In the offer of C&F Manufacturing, there are also other possibilities of surface finishing.
- Powder paint shop is a part of factory
- Endurance to salt spray test: 1,000 hours
- Variety of colours (full RAL range), textures and gloss
Powder painting with an envelope windows up to: 4.000 mm × 1.850 mm × 950 mm dimensions.
Powder coating can be used on aluminium and steel, this process is superior and more cost effective than traditional painting methods. Powder coating provides an excellent and robust finish for indoor and outdoor fabrications.
- Meets all environmental standards
- Superior performance of painting
- Oven cured
- Variety of colours (full RAL range), textures and gloss.
Our pretreatment performance allows us to pass 1.000 hours salt spray test and 30 cycles of CCT Testing
Parameters of production
- Machine: Painting line
- Size of a coated product: 1,850 × 950 × 4,000 cm
Covers and walkways of wheel or belt loaders
Coated parts with two layers of coating. This treatment ensures high resistance to attrition and climate conditions and fulfils demanding requirements of running these machines and with customer quality requirements.Learn more
You can contact us by phone +420 321 737060, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by an online contact form.